Motor insurance

For over 15 years, Walaa has been providing affordable Motor insurance with outstanding customer service.

Type of Motor Insurance

Walaa motor insurance coverage is categorized under the following two categories:

  • Comprehensive
  • Third-Party Liability

Under Motor comprehensive policy the Insured will be indemnified against accidental loss of or damage to any Motor Vehicle described in the Policy Schedule hereto and its accessories whilst thereon in the following cases:

  • By accidental collision or overturning
  • By fire spontaneous ignition or lighting
  • By theft or any attempted theft
  • By malicious act from others

Under Third Party Liability Insurance, the insured is covered against, any third-party bodily injury caused to the third party inside or outside the vehicle and material damage to the outside of the third party vehicle. TPL insurance for your vehicle is required in KSA.

Online Services

    • Issuing the repair approval within 48 hours
    • Tracking claims electronically
    • Instant submission of the vehicle information to traffic Dept. Electronic database
    • Fast bank transfer of the indemnity payment
    • Claims tracking by SMS
    • Fast response at the claim center (Benefits, Extensions, Client indemnification, Third-party liability)

Beyond Insurance

Maximize your benefits with Walaa Insurance

Mazaya Walaa

This program offers special discounts from specialized companies for those who have valid motor insurance with Walaa

Road side Assistance (RSA)

As part of our commitment of care to our Walaa family, we offer the Roadside Assistance Program 24/7 emergency assistance.

Online Claim

Save your time and upload your motor claim online

Motor Brochure

Get a Motor insurance quote online

Get a Motor insurance quote online


Hi, I'm Walaa! I'm here to answer your questions regarding Motor Insurance!

  • How long is my vehicle registration valid for?

    Your vehicle registration will be valid for 12 months from the day of issuance and should be renewed annually.

  • Do I need car insurance to renew my vehicle registration?

    Yes, car owners will not qualify for the vehicle registration policy without acquiring a valid insurance policy that covers their vehicle for a period of 12 months.

  • What are the different types of car insurance?

    There are two types of car insurance plans in Saudi: comprehensive insurance and third-party liability insurance.

  • What is the difference between the two types of insurance?

    A third-party liability car insurance policy (TPL) is normally the cheaper option but also the riskier. With a TPL insurance policy, your insurance company will not cover damages of your own vehicle when involved in an accident. It will only cover damages for the other parties when the accident is your fault. A comprehensive insurance policy will cover damages of all parties when you are involved in an accident and found to be at-fault. Also, your insurance company will cover the damages of your car even when you are found to be not-at-fault in a car accident.

Looking for something else?

We’re here when you need us.